CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fish.

eng class today
our group was da hero again...
muii, leng, ww, onichan n me
kena punishment from abby again==
itz normal 4 us la
haha^^
but today was dancing
soulja boy de "crank that"
other class was lookin at us leh
still gotta dance
one by one...
hate to dance when wearing uniform
damn sweaty...
eewww~
juz came back from shi qi's party
wa...
got ppl play cards..
drink bear...
some even got drunk==
but me, keii
juz sittin there talk to wing...
n seems like i was the earliest to leave..
sorry><
quite tired adi...
well...
tmr gotta go out wif my "families"
nite ya'll~

3 comments:

Jimmy!!!! NG said...

damn nice la u..
^^ nice english class..
My class so damn boring..
I wonder how u dance wif '' crank that ''??

K. Xiaoshan said...

haha..yalo0..fish!

Jessica said...

jimmy:ur english teacher is anikala ah?