CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

I love EXAMs...==

har??
exam next week??
n wad did i prepare for...??
OMG.
like no feel like dat de wor..
not so scared...
but after knowing dat
many ppl started prepare...
takut adi><
so...
gotta start studying...
haiz..
but dun worry~
i will still on9...
i wont let my dad take away my com=]
tired of memorizing those thang la...
damn it~~
my memory so limited...
still wan me to study all!!??
but the thing is
i'm goin to be a good student in class leh=P
PAY ATTENTION to the TEACHER!!!
add oil J3E~~
muackzzz><

2 comments:

LanceTrombone said...

haiz...
all face the same problem de la...
haha~

anyway~
gambateh on exam ya^^

MiyaJun SY said...

isho ni gambateh ne~
^^...
visit my blog..
http://life1110.blogspot.com