CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Damn it...

arh...!!!

so tired nowadays...
still kena teahcer scold 4 talkin in class
at the back of da disipline board??
there's my number wrote in pencil...==
omg...
am i so talkative a??
juz bcuz everytime i talk
the teacher sure is looking at me...
so hav been warned many times~
well lets forget about dat...
society things?
buy those costume, clothes...
busy busy BUSY!!!
still hav to call those ppl to book...
hp money almost run out of credit la...
but maybe bcuz of these things
dat made me quite stressed...
maybe i m sort of...
cold?
icy cold??
sry if u all mind...
i will try talk more...
gently...
ok??^^
oops...
homework~ gotta do it~
ciao~><

1 comments:

ドンウェイイ DuDe said...

u always talk..really.
me also..
haha
teacher always scold me too..
so dont be so sad..