CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Ups n Downs??

er...
izit me?
or izit i'm getting mad nowadays...
very easily angry dat kind...
stressed?
i dont know...
family problem...
dont wanna face it anymore...
exams? homeworks?
dont even wanna think about it
i wanna be a gud student
do homework n pass it up on time
study everyday...
(those r hardly done by ME...)
the way i reduce my stress...?
TALK talk talk!!!
i like to talk...
but in class..
seems like im too talkative==
so...
hard to control myself la...
haha^^
the next thing...
sleep early!!!
everyone listen up...
u must sleep early
no more burning the midnight oil...
get enough sleep a...
make ur self happy!!
y m i sayin dis suddenly again==
see?
im insane adi...
XD
so...
+u la

1 comments:

Jimmy!!!! NG said...

lol~!!!
Just chill then..
Sleep early is a good way..
I won't sms u then la..
xD

Main thing is just chill..
Getting mad..
Everyone gets mad la..
I got mad at my teacher 4 asking me to sing..
xDDD