CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mad

sometimes i hate her very much
juz bcuz of her "busy" schedule
den juz ground me
juz like today
hav important things to do
so hav to go out
oni dis mornin
last min scold me n say "no, u cannot go out!"
wads the problem here!!??
i hav promised ppl dat i will go today
n wad?
suddenly say no cuz of ur "busy" schedule
juz out wif her frenz and for lunch??
damn it
seems like ur enjoyment is more important den my important thing rite?
den now how?
L n S r now maybe mad at me
juz becuz of her!!!
y cant i juz go out n come back myself?
its my own thing!!!
last min oni say dis kind of thing
quarrel from the morning
arrhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
now she's out
dont even wanna talk to her
wad to do now?
all our plans r ruined
so hav to postpone?
doesn't she noe dat other ppl oso hav schedules?
not only her?

3 comments:

Jimmy!!!! NG said...

haiz..
These are called parents..
No matter how they try..
They'll nvr understand us throughly..
Mine are the same..
Just worse..
So enjoy some freedom when u have some..

Yours sincerely,
Jimmy

あい said...

haha^^
yea...
thx~

Jessica said...

haha~
jimmy is right~